Vinyl Dent Repair Car Decal
1. Clean up the parts that need to be pasted to ensure that there is no dust.
2. Do not tear off the transfer sticker directly from the front, otherwise, it is easy to damage the car sticker. Need to put the car sticker upside down, and then tear off the carrier film on the back
3. Stickers on frosted and textured surfaces will affect their viscosity, so it is not recommended.
4. Choose to paste on a sunny day, and do not rain or wash the car for 3-4 days.
5. The weather is cold in winter, the car sticker will become hard, and the firmness will be better after heating.
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
Once your order has shipped you will receive an email from us with a tracking number and link to track your order. You can also enter your tracking number in the box below to get the latest status on your shipment.
Please provide your tracking number (not the order number):
If you just received a shipment notification, please allow 1 to 3 working days for the tracking information to update.
WHEN WILL I GET MY ORDER?
We proudly offer worldwide shipping via ePacket! Please note order processing time is typically 2-5 business days.
Once your order has shipped, the estimated delivery time is between 10 to 15 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.
Please note: Your order may split into multiple shipments. If this occurs, you will be notified and receive a tracking number for each separate shipment.